Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Trip to Marseille



I'm well aware that I'm overdue with my update on Marseille.

The place really blew our minds. It provided just what we wanted and expected and much, much more.

The colours, the people, the food, the sunshine, the music.

Each time we ventured to a new part of town we couldn't imagine it might get any better, then were repeatedly surprised as we continued to discover fabulous new quarters of the city.

Like most people, we found that we went on holiday to do the things that we do at home. In Marseille this mainly consisted of strolling along the beach, rummaging through second hand shops, watching live music and gazing at flowers. And in my case, drinking too much.

We took so many photos so I'm going to spread them out over the next few days, highlighting some of the parts of the trip that made the biggest impression on me. I hope you enjoy them and get something of a feel for the vibrant place we found ourselves in.

No comments:

Post a Comment