Monday, 4 April 2011

Favourite blogs: Hello Friend


I've decided to start sharing some links for my favourite blogs with you, the ones that I check most days to see what's happening. The majority of them are about crafts or vintage finds and are quite often a source of inspiration for bits and pieces that I make around the house or presents for friends.

I'll start with this cute blog, hello friend. It's full of beautiful pictures in pastel colours and Danni runs a lovely package exchange every so often in which people all over the globe send each other pretty parcels. I've never taken part in it but have borrowed a couple of lovely ideas in the past.

Danni is also a huge fan of Glee and recently went to see Gaga live. So as you can imagine, she's my kind of girl.

Here are a couple of things I've made for friends inspired by the lovely package exchange.



No comments:

Post a Comment