Monday, 31 October 2011

Pumpkin fun


Happy Halloween everyone!

I was incredibly proud this year to have grown my own pumpkins from a plant donated by Helen and have been looking forward to October 31st all summer.

Jonathan and I spent Saturday morning carving our lanterns and then when we went out to celebrate Halloween in the evening, I was still so excited, I even dressed as a pumpkin.

The next day, embarrassingly hungover, I just about managed to sum up the energy to make some salt and pepper snacks with the seeds.






































































1 comment:

  1. one word: delicious!

    and i've just noticed a little linky to my blog over on the right there - thank you so much! i know it's only 0851, but you've made my day :) x

    ReplyDelete