Friday, 16 March 2012

baby boots



I don't think I will ever truly be able to follow a crochet pattern from start to finish...After numerous attempts at various patterns, I finally found one that I mostly followed to make Baby Naidu some tiny booties.

The pattern came from Sharon Watterson at Knit 'n' Scribble, I hope she doesn't mind me sharing the link to the pdf with you here. I can strongly recommend it and she actually offers patterns for a number of booties here, including one from my new favourite crafting blog Purl Bee.

The pattern is pretty easy to follow and I even discovered a new stitch which I adore. It's called a front or back post double crochet and here's a video showing how to do it here:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyndsey,

    Thanks for the seeds - I did some early evening balcony gardening and planted them today!

    Debbie x

    ps. Cute boots!

    ReplyDelete